The WakaSailing catamaran takes you on a leisurely cruise cooled by sea breezes. Coffee, tea and pastries await you after boarding. Indoor and outdoor seating areas allow you to travel in comfort while enthusiastic fishermen can join the crew throwing lines at the back of the boat. Cushions for sun bathing are available. The trip to Nusa Lembongan Island takes approximately an hour and a half depending on the wind.
Go for snorkeling and a village tour on the island. On the village tour, visit a seaweed farm and an underground house which is one of the most unique attraction. An extensive buffet lunch and barbecue is served in the early afternoon. And sail back into the sunset and enjoy soft drinks, tea, coffee, fruits skewers, cool towel, sunset cocktail with sliced cheese and crackers.
- Category Fun/Sports
- Age minimum 1 month old
- Restaurants Available
- Credit Cards Amex, Visa, Master, Cash Only
- Childcare Available
Facilities: 2 trolling fishing, toilet, lounge, cushion for sun bathing
On the island:
Return glass bottom boat to the island – welcome drink
Facilities: table tennis, volley ball yard, chess, boogie board, canoe, backgammon, towel, shower/toilet, swimming pool and restaurant
Activity: snorkeling, reef viewing from glass bottom boat, a village tour of seaweed farms and the famous underground house
Lunch: beach front buffet lunch with a glass of wine or beer during lunch, soft drinks, mineral water, tea & coffee
- Uniqueness Private Marina, exclusive sailing (only 30 person passengers max)
1. For comfort and safety reasons, we recommend our passengers to wear light tropical clothes, swimwear, sunshade, apply sunscreen with UV protection.
2. Wear limited and/or no jewelry.
3. Use sandals or flipflops as getting off the boat on Nusa Lembongan island is a “wet landing”
- Wifi Not Available