The Elephant Safari Park in Taro are the 3,5 hectares of abundant Botanical Gardens and forest surrounding our giant herd ofelephants. Authentic landscaping using the expertise of horticulturist is an important part of the Parklands that is home to the largest herd of elephants kept in any place in Bali. It was also awarded the title of “Peace Park” in 2000 by the International Federation of women in Tourism.
Enjoy an incredible experience with the Elephants in their bathing lake as they take you on their morning bath. This exclusive interactive experience is a rare opportunity to ride bareback atop the elephants as they romp and play, splash and dunk in their bathing lake, one of their most favorite rituals of their day. Wash, caress, feed and interact with the elephants in a spectacular and personal setting. Sit back and enjoy a gourmet breakfast in the Park Restaurant overlooking the lake as the elephants soak up and dry off in the dazzling morning sunshine, then enjoy the Elephant Talent Show and a Safari ride through the lush jungle of Taro.
- Category Fun/Place of Interest
- Age 1 - 85 years old
- Restaurants Available
- Credit Cards Amex, Visa, Master
- Childcare Not Available
- Mammoths Head Bar, Lounge and Terrace
- Elephant Museum & Information Centre
- Park Restaurant
- Boutique Gift Shop
- Souvenir Photo shop
- Safari Wellness Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Pavilion
- VIP gazebo
- Fitness & Weight Room
- Baby Elephant Nursery
- Car parks
- Theatre Lounge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge (25 Rooms)
- Uniqueness We provide Elephant Chauffeur to Dinner for guest who stays at Elephant Safari Park & Lodge. Elephant will pick them up in front of their room to dinner venue.
- Wifi Available